Wednesday 4 April 2012

Week 11: March 27, 2012 (Tuesday)

Hardware - Upgrading Motor Driver

Since the voltage regulator has an output of 1A, I decided to upgrade the motor driver to 1A so that higher current can be injected to the motor as the motor rated curent is 1A. So, I constructed a test circuit for SLA7024M motor driver. The motor was running when connected to the driver but something wrong with the sequence. The motor spin CW and CCW repeatedly. I tried to change the connections for a few times but still didn't work. In the meantime, I goggle on the internet to find a battery with higher capacity that can last at least 15 minutes. Then I found a Ni-MH battery 7.2V 3300 mAH at www.rcsmart.com.my. The shop is located at Amcorp Mall PJ. I am planning to go there on Friday to see the dimension and the weight of the battery.

SLA7024M motor driver

7.2V 3300 mAH battery



No comments:

Post a Comment